The Acting Company offers unmitigated support to the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities. We must stand up against hate crimes, Anti-Asian racism, xenophobia, bigotry, and misogyny as they are an attack on our values.
We stand in solidarity with the AAPI community, especially among our staff, actors, artists, and collaborators. We have been using the resources below to educate ourselves and offer them as resource to our community.
Thank you for supporting The Acting Company’s commitment to building a more just, diverse, inclusive, and equitable theater and culture.
- Asian American Federation - https://www.aafederation.org
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund - https://www.aaldef.org
- OCA National (Asian Pacific American Advocates) - https://www.ocanational.org
- Asian Mental Health Collective - https://www.asianmhc.org
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) - https://www.samhsa.gov
- SAMHSA Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- NYCWELL: https://nycwell.cityofnewyork.us/en/